Sunday, November 14, 2010

Say hello to Napoleon

My name is Napoleon and I am a pug puppy. Even for a pug, I am a bit on the small side, barely weighing three pounds only days away from my four-month old birthday. Other than being small, and blind, yeah, blind, I'm pretty much just a pup. Heck, my handicap seems to a lot bigger issue for my foster folks than for me. If you take me outside, I know what grass feels like under my feet and what I'm suppose to use it for. I just start out turning one small circle and then turn a second larger circle and so on and so on and so on until I've learned the terrain and found the perfect spot to take care of business. I can use my nose to find my food dish and water bowl, and as long as my foster dad whistles, I can find him anywhere in the house ... no big deal. Like any other pup, I love to play, attacking things like boots and shoe strings, and playing a circular version of chase with Molly, a one year old Bug pup I've met. It's a blast and I bark and growl and yip like any other pup.
It's a good life, and I am glad to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment